I offer a full complement of Freelance Writing and Editing services including:
- Technical Writing
- Technology Coaching
- Internet/Web Content
- Magazine, Newspaper and Internet Publication
- Public and Motivational Speaking
- Marketing and Promotional Material
- Press Releases and Public Relations
- Training and Development Manuals
- Executive/Management Coaching and Consulting
With 30 + years of writing part time for commercial publications. I am now devoting myself full time to freelance writing projects covering a wide range of subjects. While concentrating on technical and business writing projects, my practice now extends to executive technology coaching as well as marketing in emerging media. I am looking to partner with companies interested in expanding their online marketing content as well as their traditional print media.
- I served as Contributing Editor and Monthly Columnist for Monitoring Times Magazine, Brasstown, NC from 1988 through 2010
- I am currently serving as a Contributing Editor for The CIDX Messenger, The Journal of the Canadian International DX Association.
- I have published articles in Make Magazine, QST, CQ, The Journal of the North American Shortwave Association, QRP Quarterly, American Scannergram, National Communications, et al.
- I am the author of the book "Radio Monitoring - A How to Guide" 337 Pages Published 1997 by Index Publishing Group, San Diego California, ISBN 1-56866-101-0
- I have conducted workshops related to my published material and workshops on the Freelance Writing process.